Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 36 New Recycling Project

ok...so! I swiped one of Krystal's sweaters just to experiment but I'm totally in love with it! I HAVE to get a new serger blade - b/c we had major difficulties chomping through the sweater knit, but I guess after 12 years, its time for a new anyway, huh?! LOL! Krick wears a friggin itty bitty so this dress is itty bitty - its a 12-18m - I guess Ill send it to Isabel just to see how it fits - Im hoping its not too bulky with the turtle neck :) Amber is going to send me some sweaters to play with - so Im stoked about that! This will be SO cute with some leggings and/or tights and boots!

4 comments:

guurrrl said...

WOW That turned out really nice!!! It's so pretty. I love this. I can't wait to see a pic of it on her!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

I hope it looks ok - thats the only thing with 'new' projects - i have no idea if they're functional or not!

Atasha said...

That looks so sexy hahaha...seriously it does. Love the flowers

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

It does look big girl sexy - LOL! I needed to use a bigger sweater to start with so I could put a little girl flip on the hem - Im hitting goodwill up for sweaters this weekend! hee hee