Friday, October 2, 2009

365 Days of Creation Challenge #8

Homemade Crackers

I tried making homemade crackers for the first time ever!  The dough has Parmesan cheese in it. 

Homemade Crackers

Roll is at thin as you can.

Homemade Crackers

I took a pizza cutter so they'd be squares.

Homemade Crackers

Sprinkled salt and garlic on the before they baked.

Homemade Crackers

I spent THREE hours in the kitchen this afternoon. I also made.

Jalapeno Poppers.

Jalapeno Poppers

I took some cream cheese and mixed in some cooked chicken. Stuffed it in the peppers then wrapped them in bacon. BACON, said in trance.

Then I made some homemade chicken stock.

Chicken Stock

Tomorrow I make 3 loaves of bread and chicken noodle soup!

GOOD NIGHT from Supermom and Baby M!

Supermom

3 comments:

Atasha said...

*GASP*!!! Are you going to share the recipe for those crackers? Yummers!! I know you said they have Parmesan cheese but when it come to dough-like things I am totally clueless. Your Jalapeno Poppers look scrumptious. Looking at these made feel like such a loser, I never make stuff like this *frown*

guurrrl said...

Supermom you have been crazy busy in the kitchen. I wish that I could be sitting there to sample your goods!!! Those crackers look so good and remind me of my Granny. I have never seen jalapeno poppers look so delish!!!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

YES, CAN WE GET A FRIGGIN SM COOKBOOK ALREADY!? SHEESH!!! GREAT pic!!!!! My mouth is watering!