Friday, October 23, 2009

365 Day Challenge Day 40 Creation # 22 Blue Crackled Glass Cluster Earrings

Made with high shine rose earring wires, crackled glass beads and that larger glass bead in between the crackled bead confusion. They are 2" long


I was just too excited to sew. Aside from getting some fabric in the mail that I ordered, the ideas were just coming at me too fast and I ended up putting the cloth away and just making these. It was crazy. I really wanted to sew but I couldn't decide what I wanted to make! So we'll try again tomorrow.

***I can remove this if it's inappropriate for this blog since I know it's all about our Daily Challenge***

Gail, I finally uploaded the photos. They were on a different memory card hehehe....
This was the first time I wore them. Weeks ago.
This was a more recent trip. I got them both in one shot hehehe My arm was hurting from twisting it :-) because we took several of them that were not good.

3 comments:

guurrrl said...

I love the crackled glass beads!!!! OMG the photos of your in the sushi are AMAZING!!!! Do you care if I steal them for Etsy? I would have you and Penelope Ann!!! AWESOME photos thank you for posting them!

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!!

Atasha said...

Thanks! Don't mind at all Gail. It took me long enough too :-)