Monday, August 9, 2010

Class Eve ...hee hee




Tonight... b/c so many of us were going nuts waiting for class to start tomorrow...the teachers gave us a teaser project to get us warmed up! YAY! It was a kinda crazy quilt pin cushion, and ya know I had to throw in cuppys and peppermints! I love it! and I CANT WAIT FOR CLASS TO START!!!!!!OH and I also had a custom order for a little girl who is going to audition for a modeling agency in NY and her mom chose me to make her dress - WOOT! lol xo

2 comments:

guurrrl said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH What a great teaser! Seriously peppermints and cuppies! :) You are the cutest! I love it! The NY dress is awesome. I can't wait to see what all you do in the class :D xoxoxoxo

Atasha said...

Oh my my my! Love the pin cushion...cupcakes galore ;-) and that dress...Oooh and aahhhs