Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Days 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 Photos Galore

I continued to work on my crochet blanket but while I was on vacation I took pictures every day. I started getting sick on Saturday and thought it was allergies. When I woke up on Sunday I ended up crawling right back on the air mattress and sleeping the day away. I realized the only thing worse than being on vacation sick is traveling sick! I am homesick already and can't wait to travel back to the lovely mountains again!

I've lost track which picture was taken on which day but I think that tends to happen 219 pictures later.

I took this one with my cell phone. I got excited because I could see a mountain ahead, "hellllooooooo mountains I'm home" (I actually scream that out the windows EVERY time I come home)
I love this picture of Mr. C in front of the Vance Monument.
Bill, Clark and I went to Pack Place to view AIDS quilt panels. They were all so beautiful. I can't wait to get started on a panel for Joseph.

This is a picture of Shirley and my Grandfather speaking with my cousin's husband on Thanksgiving.
We went up on the Blue Ridge Parkway so that my 3 year old nephew could see, "mountains".
Partial Front Window Display at the Mast General Store
The Corbin's little luna..she is a doll!

I did not create anything on Monday when we traveled home except for the multiple cups of theraflu! I will upload yesterday's creation when I get home tonight.....(beef with veggies stir fry and egg drop soup)

0 comments: