Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 79 and 80

If I've gotten off on my count just let me know. :)

Last night I made a super quick stir fry with the ready to eat veggies in the produce section and sliced up a couple of steaks in thin strips. (Red bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, pea pods, onion, steak, tons of garlic and tons of ginger) I cannot get enough ginger when I do not feel well.
[excuse the blurry picture, I didn't notice until I downloaded from the camera and only took one shot]

I also made some egg drop soup. Clark is a huge fan but I think I would have been happier if I made sweet and sour soup (which he is not a fan of). I loaded my plate with chili garlic paste and Mongolian Fire Oil. The spicier right now the better.

Tonight I edited a photo that can describe how I am feeling.

3 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

have i mentioned that I seriously hate we are not neighbors! LOL! I LOVE egg drop soup!

guurrrl said...

OMG can you imagine if we were. We would never get any sleep. It would be a huge sewing, cooking, eating, laughing fest

Atasha said...

You cruel cruel woman. I haven't cooked and I am starving. I only made something for the kids. I feel like I can actually taste that food right NOW! UGH I better get to cooking :-)