Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 91 Red Thai Curry

I got a Red Thai Curry - Chicken with bamboo shoots from the Temple of Thai. I made some modifications to the recipe. First I substituted some lean beef steaks that I had bought for stir fry. I also added sauteed onion and bell pepper. I also did not have Thai basil and I left out the sugar. It turned out SUPER yummy!!!!

Onions, orange, and yellow bell pepper prepped.

Sauteed beef, onions, and peppers.

Measuring out the other ingredients.

Finished curry I definitely recommend this recipe and I give it 5 out 5 stars!!!

Now back to crocheting and watching movies! I just finished, "The Next Best Thing"...which always leaves me hating Madonna and forever loving Rupert Everett!!!

2 comments:

Atasha said...

Oh man that looks great! I love curry. I make it at least twice a week. Yummers

guurrrl said...

It was my first curry. I was so happy that it came out good. Us going to the Thai place multiple times a week will break the bank, LOL. I hope I can learn to make more dishes.