Monday, December 7, 2009

365 Day Challenge Day 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 & 83

I know I need to retake these photos. Last week was a rough week for me.


Hot purple & Country Side Ombre Scarf - 78(Tuesday), Mixed Blue Scarf - 79(Wednesday), Started the orange Ruffle Scarf - 80(Thursday). I have been practicing my stitches so that I can make ruffles as I crochet and not have to use another piece of yarn or just add them on the end of the scarf and I think I got it.


81(Friday) - Serious exfoliating body scrubbie and facial scrubbie for moi. One side is ribbed pretty high and the other is completely flat for a regular wash. I think I will make some for the store. 82- Teddybear Brown Chenille Scarf

83(Tuesday thru Saturday and continuing) hehehe - I have no photo as of yet all in between this I have been working on another flower order. I'll snap the photo when I've completed them all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
guurrrl said...

You have been SOOOOOO busy! OMG, OMG I LOVE the exfoliating cloths!!!

Michelle said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!