Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 92, 93, & 94

Day 92 I tried making a Valentine Lolli Pin?


Day 93 These are LARGE pendants. I'm still not sure if I'm 100% about these yet.

Love You Extra Large Conversation Heart
Extra Large "I Cross My Heart" Pendant
Tissue flower packaging for my sister's Birthday (w/ recycled ribbon from Supermom)

Day 94 I made a couple of Extra large Cookie Pendants
Extra Large Raspberry Jam Heart Pendant

I'm still waiting for the glaze to dry on this one. I should have took a picture of the other side. The dough is slightly darker giving it the, "just baked look".
"Kiss Me" Extra Large Cookie Pendant

3 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Guurrrlfriend these are awesome

Atasha said...

Hmmmm...someone has love on their mind :-) The
Raspberry Jam Heart Pendant looks so real. It's crazy! They'relovely.

How large is large?

guurrrl said...

I'll have to measure when I get home but I think they are between 2.5 to 3" wide by 2" tall. I have these ideas in my head for Valentines Day but I didn't know how they were actually translating when I started making them. I'll take more pictures tonight. Anyone have any heart requests???