Monday, February 8, 2010

149 :)

I have no idea if I'll have time to make anything else once i get back from my class social...or if ill be able to stand :) Lorettas mayfel-ade is insane, ginger infused lemonade, vodka and mint - sheesh! I can drink an entire pitcher by myself....anywho - i made a antipasta tray to take to the social...prosciutto, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers, portabellos and mixed olives. The boys love it to so....

I made them a kid friendly version with turkey pepperoni, green olives, banana peppers and colby/jack string cheese :)
...and ive started yet another yarn project!LOL i think this is like 10 i have going at once...my ADD is severe - says i!

4 comments:

guurrrl said...

YUMMO that lemonade sounds great but WAIT a second those trays are fantastic!!!!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

thank you sweets! they were delish! Im trying to get the recipe for the mayfel-ade but its mayfels signature drink and she's not spilling the beans...sigh! i swear its the best cocktail ive EVER had!

guurrrl said...

It sounds so awesome. I saw on the food network one night a ginger liqueur but I have not been able to find it. Ginger is my FAVO flavor! Even though I can't drink I think I would at least have to have a sip. Have u tried 3 olives Bubble? It tastes just like pink bubblegum. I want your yummy tray. It made me crave cappicola. YUMMO and stuffed olives! YUMMO

Michelle said...

YUMMY!! Can you deliver me a tray please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!