Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 157 Pink John Deere


A friend of mine from work asked me to make a dress out of John Deere fabric a few months ago. I kept looking while I was out and about and hadn't really found a John Deere print except for flannel. I came across these while we were out on Saturday. The pink print that I used for the sleeve cuffs and hem is pink paisley with brown John Deere Tractors. He was thrilled with it and said he was going to get another one with a different print for another one of his neighbors.
I finished it last night :)

4 comments:

Atasha said...

YAY for finished projects LOL

I love the patchwork look on the dress and well....it's pink what can I say. I love pink :-)

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Gail it rox! LOVE it and the afghan is fab! - get my permission before you try to go all wham bam next time! you've been cranking it out lately sheesh!

Lia said...

thye're really nice :)

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!