Monday, June 7, 2010

From My Garden Note Cards


From My Garden Photo Note Cards


I love gardening and taking pictures of my beautiful flowers and veggies and sharing them on The Adventures of Supermom.  I thought I would turn these beautiful flower pictures into note cards.


Note Cards



Note Cards


I've taken a glossy picture, trimmed it and fixed it to folded note cards.  Perfect for any occasion or as a gift to someone special. 


Here are available options for your note cards. 


1.


Pansies in the Rain


2.


Pansy


3.


Pink Petal Flower


4.



Pinl Petal Flower and Pansy


5.


Pretty Pansy


6.



Petal Flower in Rain


7.


Pink Petal Flowers


8.


Light Pink Petal Flower


9.


Light Pink Petal Flower with Pansy


10.


Dahlia


11.


Pansies


12.


Beautiful Flowers



13.


Pansies


14.


Beautiful Flowers


15.


White Pansy


16.



Dark Pink Petal Flower


17.


Pansies


18.


Light Purple Pansy



19.


Echinacea


20.


Echinacea


21.


Echinacea


22.


Echinacea


23.


Echinacea


24.


Echinacea


25.


Echinacea


26.


Echinacea


27.


Echinacea


28.


Echinacea


29.


Echinacea


30.


Echinacea


If you are interested in the beautiful note cards just email me at iheartsupermom@aol.com  telling me the two pictures you want by the number above each picture.

Note Cards


The note cards will be sold 2 for $5.00 with free shipping.   I will only accept paypal at this time.

0 comments: