Monday, June 21, 2010

Did you know I'm a flower freak.

Long story short.  I made a cake and took a walk in neighborhood and took pics and thankful no one called the cops on me for taking pics of their flowers.

Saturday we celebrated my Mamaw's 80 years of life with champagne, Japanese Food and my homemade Carrot Cake.  It was an awesome time.  I am so blessed to have my Mamaw.  She is in fact my hero.

This is my Mamaw crying because we were all singing Happy Birthday to her!!!!

Mamaw turning 80

The carrot cake I made her.

Carrot Cake

See the baby carrots growing?  :)

Carrot Cake


Supermom and LIl O

Lil O

Roses

Single Rose

Purple Flower

Fence

Orange Flowers

Orange Flowers

Orange Flowers

Orange Flowers

 Roses

Blue Flowers

Blue Flowers

Yes, the flower photos will be added to my Note Card selection.

2 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

GREAT pics Chelle!

guurrrl said...

Your Mamaw looks like she had the best birthday ever! I love your carrot cake. The carrots are so cute! :) The pictures of the family and flowers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with all of us!