Monday, June 28, 2010

A flop and I'm on the hunt


I'm actually giving this away to any takers.  It's functional, the card holder section is just a bit too tall so you won't be able to see your business card/credit card peeking out the top.  I cut this while Ms. Ashleigh was acting like a "female" and the measurements were all wrong.  I don't think I even want to put it in my "almost perfect section"  I also did a bunch of clippies (forgot to take photos) for someone, along with large flower clippie order for the flower lady.  It's been a rough month with barely any sleep.

I'm also researching machines with embroidery capabalities, so if anyone has any ideas please share.  I have about a month to find it.  My husband let the cat out the bag.  That will be my birthday present. and I couldn't be more excited.

You can't really tell here because I didn't insert the business cards all the way in

0 comments: