Sunday, June 6, 2010

CheckCovers and Dress #4

I'm sick and feel like poo but I managed to get these done today. I tried laying down but I was restless and it didn't feel right.

I've held on to this piece of Batik for ages.  It was left over from a ring sling I sold



Cupcake Check Book Cover

Dress #4 - still need to make shoulder straps.  I have rounded off one side of the dress and will stitch a thin strip of fabric, attach it and tie it in a bow where the rounded side ends, at the top..Does that make sense?  I'm drugged up on Sudafed

2 comments:

guurrrl said...

You looked busy! Mr. C's mom LOVED her checkbook cover. My mom has been using her bag and cover ever since I gave it to her. I took one picture but she has forbidden me to post it, LOL. She was feeling bad that day. :) You really rocked those dresses are darlin!

Atasha said...

hehehe @ your mom thanks so much Gail.