Friday, July 9, 2010

My mom is an official Sexygirl ;-)

At the end of the month by brother is taking our mama on a cruise to Belize, Honduras & Mexico.  So yesterday I was busy completing the 6 dresses for his daughter and making my mom a little present also.  I'm so relieved and happy that I was able to ship them today.

Hot pink Gingko Flower Batik Passport Cover

Matching Checkbook Cover

I don't know what is going to become of me for the next few weeks either.  I have so many flowers to do I just don't know.  My husband suggested that I either slow it down or stop doing the flowers all together because he sees how I get when I have a lot to do and how stressed I become trying to get the order out.  Decisions.....

2 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

This is fantastic! You are the only one who can decide when enough's enough - you dont want something you love to do to turn into something you hate! XO

Atasha said...

I know you're right. I've been thinking really hard about this still. Thanks