Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 9 Crayon Roll Tutorial


Upon request here is my first tutorial for the 16 crayon roll. There are also dimensions listed at the end to make an 8 crayon roll.


Click on the link for the Crayon Roll Tutorial PDF file or Right Click and Save Link As PDF to save a copy to your computer (It opens faster if you save it to your computer).

Please let me know what you think! Feel free to use this tutorial to make your own crayon roll for gift or for sale. You can also blog this tutorial or Tweet all I ask is that you link back to either the 365 Days Creation Challenge Blog or to Guurrrl Design Bloggity Blog.

7 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Guurrrl - this is brilliant! Im totally making one! XO

Atasha said...

Fantabulous! :-)

guurrrl said...

Thank U!!!! They are so much fun to make! I'm going to try to make some of the ornaments tonight!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!

I'm expecting one and have a 1year old niece, and when the time comes... crayons will be the best of friends now!!


Again, thank you so much for taking your time to do this.
:)

Michelle said...

O. M. G.

I got this wonderful package in the mail when I got back from my fabulous vacation!

TWO MATCHING CRAYON ROLLS!!!!

Gail, they are AMAZING. Thank you for sending them to my girls.

All of your creations while I have been are super SWELL!! You and Renee are ROCK STARS!!!!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Yay!!!!!!

guurrrl said...

:D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!