Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 5 & 6 Polkadots and Who screams for Ice Cream

Day 5 I made a polka dot dress that reminds me of chocolate. I had major issues with the button holes. I am going to have to get some more of this fabric.I baked these scoops of ice cream this morning, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. I tried makings some in bowls for pendants but the bowl flattened out and looks like a shiny nickel instead. After being out and about all day I made the stacked scoops into earrings.
Have a great weekend!!!! Oh yeah and don't forget if you would like to win a sushi bracelet that I made with charms from day 4 enter the giveaway! Happy creating!

1 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

GAIL! SHUT UP!!!!! When are you gonna start putting your clay works in the shop so we can buy!!!