Friday, January 8, 2010

What day are we on?

I need to count my Shuttercal day's to figure out what day we are on? I did take pictures the entire vacation. I uploaded them to my Shuttercal. I'm trying to get caught up :)

I have missed everyone so much! I've been fighting with my migraines since I got home. I ended up sleeping today until 1:30!

I am starting to check things off my list of, "To-do's"

This evening I put the purple corduroy Oliver+S sailboat outfit I made for little Ms. C for Christmas. She is 3 and wearing a 5T so this was not her size!!! I decided to post the skirt and add the shirt as a bonus being my first Oliver+S listing! I'm so super excited to be part of the boutique sewers program! I just ordered another pattern. I can't wait to try it out. They by far are the best patterns / instructions I have ever used!!!


Check out my ShutterCal for my missing days! I'll try to get everything caught up on Flickr as well!

I hope all over you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a VERY Happy New Year!
(Death to the migraine!)

0 comments: