Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 2 & 3

I got a late start and missed week one.

Over the weekend I was on my way to take a bath and I got distracted by a recent ad for Black Swan and my overwhelming supply of makeup. (Temptaion won!)



My nephew turns 13 years old today!!!! He requested that I make him two T-shirts. I hope that he likes them....

(I used 2 cotton T-shirts & Fabric Markers. I looked up images on the internet for inspiration and drew these freehand. I started out not liking Godzilla but ended up liking him more then the robots).

What is next? I have the supplies to make a necklace for Mr. C's mom and I have got to get started on my GaGa costume. I'm still on the search for some supplies.... (hmmmm think bad 80's prom dress with big shoulders in black or red or any combination of in my size....)

We have been searching the thrift stores and Ebay. If I do not find it soon I'll be making the entire thing from scratch.

I can't wait to see everyone's creations!!! :D Happy 2011.

3 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

OMG! Gail love them both - you need to do the skateboard bots as onesies!!! and the make up rocks YO!

PhotograMom said...

Wow- absolutely LOVING those shirts!!! You are so SUPER talented Gail! ♥

guurrrl said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to try to make some onesies tonight. I'm trying to get out of my funk :) As soon as I got started. Everyone at work and in my house got sick. EWWWW :) xoxoxo